Sunday, March 28, 2004

MICHAEL & LAUREN TELL ALL

Michael and Lauren were visiting one weekend and John and I decided to take them to the Dairy Queen.

When we walked to the window to order, Michael and Lauren spotted PokeMon dolls. They got very excited and asked if we would buy them.

John and I looked at one another and said, why not!

We bought the ice cream and the PokeMon dolls and started home. There were giggles from the back seat as they played with the PokeMon figures.

Then Michael said, Thank you Bama and Papa John for the PokeMon dolls.    Our Mother and Daddy WON'T allow us to watch them on T V.  They wouldn't  even let us have the dolls. They said they didn't think they were a good influence!!!!!!!!

John and I just looked at one another and burst out laughing.

It's MAJOR PAY BACK TIME!!!!

Bama AKA Mary Louise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Kids will do it to you , won't they? This journal is such a wonderful idea. Its a great pick-me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Kids will do it to you , won't they? This journal is such a wonderful idea. Its a great pick-me up.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can hardly wait! What a precious memory!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA I love this one!