Monday, June 7, 2004

SWIM DAY A SUCCESS

We have a "NO PUSH IN" and "NO RUNNING" rule at our pool.

Watching the children swim and have fun was nice and then....

Michael pushed an unsuspecting Jordan in the pool. I was storming out to Michael ( hearing his Mom say...Go get'em Mom).

I got Michael's attention and with my most serious.. I mean it voice. I said; Michael, if I see you push anyone in the pool again.. You will get out of the pool for the day and have to watch as everyone else swims! Is that clear???

Michael said yes and all of a sudden Christopher, 8 is at my side and giving me the low-down on the incident.

Bama, he said; I saw the whole thing. Michael came up behind Jordan and pushed her in real hard. I was worried...He pushed so hard that I was afraid that Jordan was drownded!

Attention....all people in the pool, I said.

Anymore running OR pushing will End swim day...Understand?

5 wet heads nodded yes and the rest of the afternoon was great!

The only other incident was when Caled, 3 attached his self to the fence vowing to never leave Bama's house! We pried him off and gently put him in the car!

John and I waved goodbye from the front porch as they drove away. We walked in the house and collapsed on the couch!

A nice swim day over and we have a week to recover!!!!!

Bama aka   Mary Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling...one afternoon of fun, 6 days of recovery.  Yet we look forward to that time spent with the grandchildren.  gloria