Monday, July 26, 2004

LAUREN'S BIRTHDAY GROWTH SPIRT

Michael ( Lauren's older brother) told her that on the night of her birthday...she would grow.

So, before she went to bed she put on extra large pajamas and measured herself against her Mom's stomach.

She woke her Mom up on her birthday morning and very excited shouted...I GROWED, I GROWED, JUST OVER THE NIGHT!      I GROWED UP!

To make the point to her Mom she put her hand on her head and measured up to Melissa's chest and exclaimed....

SEE...I GROWED RIGHT UP TO YOUR PRIVATES!

Melissa asked her how old she was now and she put her shoulders back and stood a little prouder when she said;

I AM 6 TODAY BUT TOMORROW...I WILL BE 6 AND 1/2!

You gotta love the way a child's mind thinks!

Happy Birthday, Lauren!

Bama Loves You!

Bama  AKA  Mary Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!