Friday, December 3, 2004

MELISSA, SHEREE, ROSS SPEAK

WHERE IS THE LITTLE BOY, I CARRIED?

WHERE ARE MY LITTLE GIRLS AT PLAY?

I DON'T REMEMBER GROWING OLDER....

WHEN DID THEY???

WHEN DID THEY GET TO BE SUCH BEAUTIES?

WHEN DID HE GROW TO BE SO TALL?

WASN'T IT YESTERDAY THAT THEY WERE SMALL???

     

SHEREE, MELISSA, ROSS       SHEREE, MELISSA, ROSS

I remember that first picture very well. Sheree had cracked  her front tooth riding her bicycle and had a silver cap on it. The sweater that Sheree wore was scratching her neck.

They were not dressed well for a picture but I stopped anyway. 

Ross was not a happy camper.

Melissa was the only happy one that day.

Even Santa looked stressed!!!!!

The photographer didn't want to take this picture but I insisted. I am so glad that I did.

A few years ago...They gave me the 2nd picture to place beside the first one.

I treasure these pictures.

I love all three of you and.....

WHY DID YOU GROW UP SO FAST???

MOM

No comments: