Thursday, April 14, 2005

E-MAILS FROM MY GRANDCHILDREN

HERE ARE THE E-MAILS THAT I RECIEVED FROM MY GRANDCHILDREN, MICHAEL AND LAUREN. THEY LIVE IN ANOTHER STATE.

 

(BAMA TO MICHAEL).....What have you been doing lately?

[Michael]  HI Bama!  I have been playing my Pokemon game.  I have a new one

 

Are you playing any sports?

[Michael] Soccer.  And Basketball.  Sometimes

 

Papa is away right now and so I am here by myself. Peco keeps me company.

I went outside and fed Doc and gave him some water. He was glad to see me.

[Michael]  Are the dogs OK?  Are they sick? 

 

I hear that you like Pokey Mon. What do you like about him?

I don't think that I spelled his name right!

[Michael] Pokemon is a show.  I like to watch it.  And play the games on my game boy.  In the show.. there are many types of Pokemon. 

 

I better go because I need to go to the store.

Bye and I love you!

[Michael] I love you too.  I miss you bama!

 

E-MAIL FROM FROM LAUREN

(BAMA TO LAUREN) I thought flat Stanley was funny! Did you enjoy reading about him? 

[Lauren] Yes… he was so flat he could go anywhere!

Where did the other children's friends take him?

[Lauren] He went to Africa!  And places here in America.

 

The fish are starting to swim around the pond again. They slept all winter.

We can feed them when the water temperature reaches 50 degrees. I bet they will be hungry!

[Lauren] I want to feed them!  Save some food for me to feed them when I see you in June!

 

Are you still wearing the socks that I made for you? Do you need any more? Let me know.

[Lauren] Yes!  I love the socks.  My feet are growing and I can’t wear some of them any more.  So Mommie is sending them in a box to Cara.  I would love to have more.  Mommie say I wear a size 2 and a half shoe.  And solid colors work the best!  But you know my favorite color is pink!

 

I Love you and miss you.

Write to me sometime.

[Lauren] I love you to Bama… thank you for the picture of me with the old lady.  She was pretty.  And I was too!

( I sent Lauren a picture of her great, great, great, great Grandmother and I put it with a picture of her) If you would like to see the picture go to...

http://journals.aol.com/mlrhjeh/MARYLOUISESPHOTOSHOOT

 

Love Lauren

 

Love,

Bama

 

 

 

No comments: