Sunday, August 21, 2005

SHOPPING FOR JORDAN

My grand-daughter, Jordan will be 11 in October.

I had such fun the other day shopping for her. I went to the mall and went a BIT crazy shopping.

She now has several up to date outfits to wear back to school.

I love to buy things for Jordan because she appreciates anything that you do for her.

I asked her if the girls were wearing knee socks now.

Her reply was....I like knee socks and I don't care if the other girls are wearing them or not...I will!

So, I bought her the new little scooter skirts to wear with knee socks!

It is nice to shop for a grand daughter!

Bama aka mary Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww your granddaughter will look so cute in the scooter skirt and knee socks. She has a good attitude. My youngest granddaughter will be 15 in October but she likes horsey things. paula