Wednesday, January 11, 2006

JORDAN SPEAKS

Grand daughter Jordan called last evening to tell me that she was selling Girl Scout cookies.

She read the list of cookies that she was selling and asked me if I would like to buy some.

I bought magazine subscriptions and cookies from Grand daughter Lauren so...

I bought more cookies.

I bought 4 boxes from Jordan to balance out the amount that I bought from Lauren.

Now, I have 2 magazine subscriptions  from the G. S's and 6 boxes of  G. S. cookies!!!!

I think that they tell the girls to call their grand-parents FIRST!

Now, I only have to walk past the Girl Scouts and Brownie's that will be stationed at the front doors of Krogers in the weeks to come.

They get to my heart also with their hopeful faces and a box of cookies in their hands!

We are real suckers but Lovin It!

SMILE......

Bama

No comments: