Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THANKSGIVING

We will have 4 of our grand children coming here for Thanksgiving.

I wish they could all be here but they will all be home for Christmas.

We had such a good time on our family cruise in October. Everyone wants to do it again!

My focus is now on Thanksgiving dinner and getting ready.

I love the holidays even though they are a lot of work for me.

Thanksgiving is very special to me because "The Real " Santa comes to town at the end of the Thanksgiving parade in New York City. I still feel like a kid when I see Santa arrive.

The sight of Santa signals that it is time to get ready for Christmas!

I do have one gripe though.

What happened to his sleigh?

The big Swan just doesn't do it for me.

Now, it is time for Thanksgiving and I do give thanks for my wonderful family!

Bama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Louise, what a lovely family you have. Always wanted to take my family on a cruise. I think they would enjoy it especially the grandchildren. My adult children are not keen on the idea.
We have a wedding coming up the day after Thanksgiving. My oldest son (46 years of age) is finally getting married for the first time. They are having their nine nieces and nephews as attendants and I expect to get some great shots of them in their finery. Should be fun.
Tke care. Bill