Friday, October 22, 2004

JOHN ROSS DESCRIBES PAIN

My son had just turned 6 years old when he rushed past me while I was working in the kitchen one day.

Hey Ross, I yelled. Where are you going in such a hurry?

I gotta get my blanket..was his reply.

He returned to the kitchen with what was left of his blanket wrapped around his head.

I sat down and held him in my lap and asked him what was wrong.

He said; I don't know Mama but I think there are great big rocks in my head. They all got loose and are banging around in there! They bang from one inside of my head, bounce off and hit the other inside.

Make it stop!!!!!!!

I gave him some baby asprin and soon he was fine and playing with his cars on the floor. I watched him as he played and thought........

I am glad that he felt better but I  missed him in my lap and needing me!

Bama ( Mama)  aka   Mary Louise

No comments: