Thursday, October 14, 2004

SOCKS

I am in the process of embellishing socks for Lauren.

I have used beads, bows, flowers and ribbons.

They have turned out so cute and the socks that I have already sent to her were a huge success.

Lauren ( 6 ) is our Girley-Girl. She loves bows in her hair and pretty clothes.

Heaven help her parents when she is a teenager and wants all the up to date clothes and shoes.

I don't mind the hours it takes to embellish the socks for her because she truely appreciates them and tells me so.

Jordan (10) our other Grand daughter, saw the socks one day while she was here. I used to make them for her when she was Lauren's age.

She picked up a pair to look at them and when I saw that, I asked her if she like for me to make some for her again.

Her answer was so sweet.

Well Bama, none of the girls at my school wear these anymore but...

If you made me a pair...I would wear them!

She didn't want to hurt my feelings. This 10 year old girl would have worn the little girl socks to school just to please her Bama.

Now, that's love!

Bama    aka   Mary Louise

No comments: