Wednesday, January 5, 2005

A MOTHER SPEAKS

I always tried to hold my children close...with open hands.......

They are all grown up now and live away. Too far away but they remind me that I have great places to visit in Missouri, Southern California and Ohio.

I miss them so much but remember the open hands promise that I made to them.

They were home for chrisatmas and we had a fun time remembering.

I heard a lullabye last night and it made me cry a little.

I will share it with you.

SAIL BABY SAIL~~~~~~~~

OUT ACROSS THE SEA~~~~~~~

SAIL BABY SAIL~~~~~~~~~~

JUST DON'T FORGET TO COME HOME TO ME!!!!!!!

The Girls home for Christmas

The Boy's...Home for Christmas

The DID remember to sail home to me!!!!

Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to be home for Christmas...  So happy to be near ALL our family... all at once.  I will treasure that!

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking family. Paula