Friday, January 21, 2005

SOMEONE ELSES GRANDCHILDREN

I was in a grocery store yesterday and heard this conversation between two little girls around the age of 4 years old.

They were sitting in their separate baskets while their Mother's were looking at the soup section.

As I also looked at the soup, I heard one little girl say to the other.

Hi, my name is Kala.

The other little girl looked up and said, in a surprised voice.

Your name can't be Kala!

Oh yes it can said the other little girl!

Oh no it can't replied the other little girl.

I was getting ready for a cat fight between 4 year old girls when I heard the little girl say.

Your name can't be Kala because that is my name! My Mom said it was just for me! You gotta pick another name.

 

Bama   AKA  Mary Louise

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're so darling in their ignorant innocense, aren't they? Or innocent ignorance.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

LOL  Paula