Sunday, May 23, 2004

THE 4 LITTLE COFFMAN'S

Jordan and Christopher ( first two in Picture) just called me on the phone.

Jordan said; Hello Bama. Christopher has something that he wants to tell you.

Christopher...Hi Bama,  Jordan and I were singing the States song and guess what?

What, I said. 

Well Bama, did you know that your name  "Bama" comes from the states name of Alabama?

That's the states name ALA...BAMA!!!!!!!

That's  right I said.

I grew up in Alabama. That's where I was a little girl when I was your age.

Christopher...Ok...        Bye, Bama.

 

It just dawned on him where I got my Grandmother name.

PS.

He didn't give me time to say....Roll Tide.. Go Bama....U of Alabama is the best school for you to go to...

RoLLLL TidEEEEEE RoLLLLL

He was finished with what he wanted to say and said...Bye!

That is so... Christopher!

Bama  aka  Mary Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh the state song, havent heard that in years!
Thanks for the memories!
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES