Monday, May 3, 2004

THE FAMILY VACATION

We take a family vacation every 2 years and this is the year.

I told the girls last week and they are excited and so are their husbands.

John and I decided to take them to the beach on the Gulf Coast. I have rented a great place with a lot of room right on the beach.

We will need room with 8 adults and 7 children.

We went to Colorado to Ski on our last family vacation so the beach seemed like a good choice this year.

The trip is planned for August.

Sheri told her 5 and they are so excited. Jordan, 9 is already packing. She walked in the kitchen the other day and asked Sheri; Mom, which bathing suit should I take? Sheri bought her 3 after season last year and told Jordan that she could take all three.  Jordan said, Yea, I can look good every day.

Melissa has decided to keep the news from her two. She said that they would drive her crazy so she will wait until a week before the trip.

We will make a lot of memories the 2nd week in August and have a lot of fun at the beach!  I will take pictures and share them with all of you!

Bama AKA Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds wonderful! Make sure you take lots of pitures. I love the beach.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see the pictures.........
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES