Saturday, May 22, 2004

CHRISTOPHER IS 8!

Christopher called us this morning to thank us for his Birthday card and money.

Instead of trying to find something that he would like...We sent him a birthday card with the dollar amount of his birthday.

He loved getting the money and he is happy to have some money to shop for just the right gift. He thinks that he is....RICH!

His cousins Michael and Lauren are going to spend the day and night with him and he is excited. He said that they were going to get a Happy Meal. It is a treat because his Mom and Dad do not let him have a Happy meal very often.

After we talked for a while, I said...Christopher, I Love You......

A confident voice on the other end of the phone said....I KNOW!

I'm glad that Christopher knows that I love him.

Bama  aka   Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat idea.....
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your journal and you're such a good grandmother.  I'm glad you can find joy with your grandchildren...they are truly a blessing.  gloria