Thursday, August 26, 2004

CHRISTOPHER

Christopher is getting his room at home re-decorated.

He  has chosen a Nautical theme.

I have our home decorated in a Nautical theme for the summer and have many boats, light houses and other nautical items all over the house.

Christopher was over last week and told me about his room as he was eyeing all of my Nautical stuff.

He picked up a boat and said, Bama this would look really good in my room. It is an expensive boat and I told him we would have to find something else. He looked and looked and found a big lighthouse that I have on a table. It too is very expensive.

He picked it up, looked at me and said.

Now Bama, This would really complete my room!

I said Christopher, we'll just have to keep looking!!!!

I gave him several things that he could take and use in his room.

It was hard...not to give in and see my boat and lighthouse leave!

Bama   aka  Mary Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will enjoy them just as much at your home where they won't get burried under school work, dirty clothes and the latest "must haves" from WalMart.

I too, adore my grandchildren.  I have nine, five boys and four girls ranging in age from four to nineteen.  (Their parents are ok too).

This summer Angela 4, and hr brother Daniel,9 were here for about nine days.  The day before going home Angela told me she was pretending to talk to her mom on the phone cuz she "kinda missed her".  When I told hr she would be going home tomorrow she looked at me all big eyed and said "Can't I miss her for a coupla more days".  Ah, Grandchildren, shoulda had 'em first.  Paulette