Wednesday, August 4, 2004

THE PARTING OF THE COUSINS

The cousins...as they call one other, have been a group since birth. They have always done things together.

Michael and Lauren will be moving 10 hours away in a few weeks.

It will be difficult for "the cousins" to adjust. They have cried about the breaking up of the group. I have cried about the breaking up of the group!

A part of growing up is learning to adjust to situations beyond our control.

This parting of "the cousins" will be a hard, useful lesson for all of us.

We will miss you.... Melissa, Mike, Michael and Lauren!

My Love goes with all of you to Missouri!

Love,

Bama  aka  Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our family is the same, the cousins are more like siblings. Some as old as 30 but still holding strong. Where is this Thomas train at?

Anonymous said...

Well, this is different than what I thought I would find in the journaling community.  I really enjoy reading what you have to share and mostly, I love the pictures.  They add a lot to the stories told.  Thanks for sharing with me~