Tuesday, August 24, 2004

THE SLUMBER PARTY

Jordan...9 years old

.

NEWS FLASH....

JORDAN HAD HER FIRST SLUMBER PARTY LAST FRIDAY NIGHT. FIVE GIRLS INVITED....

Jordan came to the house on Thursday to tell me all about it.

She was so excited and had several requests.

Bama...Can I take the Mudd Mask stuff that you used on my face when I spent the night with you?

Bama, Do you have any pretty finger nail polish that I could take? We will probably want to paint our  finger nails and toe nails.

Do you have any pretty hair clips and stuff?

My first grand daughter is growing up fast.

We started our Slumber Party Stuff Hunt!

She went through my fingernail basket and took anything that sparkled, was bright and wanted the RED polish most of all!!!

We found everything that she needed for a party night.

Her Mom said the party was a success and that they stayed up all NIGHT! Ha ( I remember those day's).

She also said that she should have supervised the mudd mask hour a little closer. The girls got the mudd on everything but their faces!

All in All the party was a fun event in Jordan's life and she will remember it for a long time.

I Love You, Jordan!

Bama  aka  Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!  She is a beautiful girl.  I bet those slumber parties are more fun when you're the grandma than when you're the mom.  

Anonymous said...

YOUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE GORGEOUS! I TOO AM A GRANDMOTHER TO TEN, AND THERES NOTHING LIKE IT, IS THERE? :) I HELD A SLUMBER PARTY HERE FOR MY OLDEST GRANDDAUGHTER, AND STAYED UP THE ENTIRE NIGHT RIGHT ALONG WITH THEM. ASHLEE WOULD NOT LET ME GO TO BED, SHE SAYS SHE HAS TO HAVE ME THERE OR IT WONT BE AS MUCH FUN. I LOVE IT WHEN SHE SAYS THINGS LIKE THAT TO ME. :)
YOU HAVE TO KNOW I ADMIRED YOUR STRENGTH WHEN YOU TOLD YOUR GRANDSON HE WOULD HAVE TO CHOOSE OTHER ITEMS WHEN HE WAS SCOPING IN ON YOUR EXPENSIVE BOAT AND LIGHTHOUSE. :)
YOU HAVE A GREAT JOURNAL HERE, AND I WILL BE BACK OFTEN.
KIM.