Saturday, May 7, 2005

THE BIRTHDAY DANCE

What a nice birthday!

Four of my grandchildren planned a surprise for me.

We were invited to my daughter's house for my birthday supper. Everything was delicious and from the time we arrived, the children were whispering and said that they had a surprise for my birthday.

After dinner they were ready and I didn't know what to expect.

It was one of those "bell ringing" moments in my life.

The children joined hands and jumped around dancing, while singing Happy Birthday to Bama.

It was a special, wonderful, one of a kind birthday present that I will never forget.

 

Bama  aka  Mary Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What absolutely beautiful Grandchildren.  You are so blessed.  I almost became a grandmother a couple of years ago.  After the miscarriage, my beautiful daughter-in-law went off the deep end and decided she did not want to be married anymore.
Broke our hearts, especially my son.  He has had such a rough time of it since she left and that is the reason for our move back to Alabama.  She is now pregnant with her boyfriends baby, which absolultely blew my son out of the water AGAIN, with their divorce barely final.  I told him he deserved so much better.  I think he is beggining to see that now.  It will just take time................................................

http://journals.aol.com/Smjr43