Wednesday, May 11, 2005

LAUREN SPEAKS

Lauren is my Grand Daughter. She sounded out the words to write. If you sound them out, you will know what she is writing.

This letter was an assignment in Lauren’s 1st Grade class.  The teacher told the class they could write a letter to anyone they wanted… Lauren chose to write to God…  Here is her touching way of saying hi… I copied it word for word… even her way of spelling the words…  Enjoy life through a child’s eyes!

 

“Dear God.

God you are the best.  God you are my very very best friend.  God what is your favorite color?  God what are you waring to day? 

God do you wary a hat?  God you are nice.  God is fantastick.  God is a good giy( guy).  God loves me and I love God to.  I wonder if he is waching me and you boys and grls.

I wonder if he likes to dancs eat or play.  I like to play and eat.  I wonder if he nos how to fly up in the skay(sky).  I love God.  I like God.

I pray for God. 

God is the very very very best prsin in the worlred.  God is better thin( than) ine (any) botte(body).  Every day is a good day to pray for God and Jeces to.  I love God.  I have a cros to pray for God.  And God loves every botte.  And God has supr powers.

Love Lauren

BAMA   AKA   MARY LOUISE

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww this little letter came straight from her heart even if she did mispell a few words. How sweet! Paula