Friday, May 20, 2005

LAUREN SPEAKS AGAIN

My daughter and her two children are flying to Miami today.

They decided to park at a Park and Fly instead of at the airport.

Melissa just called to tell me what Lauren (6) said.

It turns out that the shuttle to the airport was a Limousine.  Lauren and Michael (8) were very impressed with their ride to the airport.

When they got into the limousine Lauren (6) said with excitement in her voice,

Mom, I've never ridden backwards before!

This is Totally Wicked!!!!!!

Melissa told me in our language that meant...Way Cool!

Bama   aka  Mary Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it cute how kids think of things? Paula

Anonymous said...

Lauren has beautiful eyes like my daughter, Carrie.  See my entry at:

http://journals.aol.com/Smjr43/Colorado/entries/162

I will have to post a pic that shows the color of her eyes.  They kind of change sometimes depending on what she is wearing.